LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – June 24, 2021 – Epson, the number-one offering projector brand name all over the world,1 today announced a breakthrough program alternative for improved lesson designs and university student engagement – the BrightLink® GoBoard™ Wireless Collaboration and Integrated Whiteboard Resolution. As a dynamic whiteboard remedy, BrightLink GoBoard is geared up with a suite of collaborative features and involved AirServer technology, enabling the two learners and academics to share, annotate and stream mirrored written content in authentic time. At the ISTELive 21 digital party following week, Epson’s item supervisor Tom Piche will examine the BrightLink GoBoard resolution in a lot more depth through Epson’s Answers Snapshot classes.
“BrightLink GoBoard is a strong answer that transforms classroom whiteboards into imaginative canvases for students and teachers,” explained Piche. “Epson’s BrightLink methods intention to empower lecturers with participating and interactive applications, and BrightLink GoBoard provides a different layer of collaboration to inspire, captivate and persuade college student participation from anywhere in the area.”
BrightLink GoBoard is a full highlighted collaborative computer software resolution that delivers seamless integration with present BrightLink interactive exhibit setups. The downloadable resolution is simple and intuitive, permitting students and teachers to share content material from Chromebook™, Home windows®, iOS®, and Android™ devices. Established with advantage and pupil participation in head, BrightLink GoBoard also operates along with popular movie conversation tools, these kinds of as Google Fulfill, Zoom and Microsoft Teams, so students at house can simply comply with along.2
For even greater adaptability and advantage, the integrated Trainer Console lets lecturers to seamlessly link to any BrightLink GoBoard hub. After connected, teachers can build, save and share lesson designs and other written content from their Computer and take information from pupils on their products in the classroom. On top of that, with a designed-in world wide web browser that includes online video and picture research, academics can simply find, drag and drop fascinating films or photos from the net onto the whiteboard to assistance interact college students and elevate lesson ideas.
BrightLink GoBoard is an ideal resolution for offering charming lesson plans even though sharing and conserving presentation resources on the go. Further features consist of:
- Total suite of interactive instruments for educators –Feature-packed whiteboard lets the total class to hook up, attract, open up, and share indigenous Personal computer data files these as Microsoft® Office files, PDFs, photos, films, audio, and Intelligent Notebook® files
- Created for collaboration – Wirelessly connect and show mirrored content in actual time from Windows, Chromebooks, iOS, and Android products
- Easy set up and management of lecture rooms and lesson plans – The BrightLink GoBoard Instructors Console can be applied on up to four PCs
- Build eye-catching lessons on the fly – Impressive net-dependent tools, together with created-in browser, video clip and impression look for, handwriting recognition, as properly as voice to text instruments
- Share to anyplace – Integration with Google Fulfill, Zoom and Microsoft Teams helps make it effortless for learners to abide by lessons from distant places
- Connect and simultaneously share whiteboard – Up to 35 connected scholar products can be connected in a classroom
- Get pleasure from risk-free and handy cloud-dependent file storage – Seamless integration with Business office 365, OneDrive™, Google Generate™ and Dropbox®
- Find the right membership for your wants – One- and 3-yr subscriptions readily available
- Consider software package for free – 30-working day free demo out there from Epson.com
BrightLink GoBoard will be readily available finish of July 2021 and can be bought via Epson-approved AV resellers. For extra information and facts, check out www.epson.com/goboard.
Epson’s Brighter Futures program is a exceptional profits and assistance initiative out there specially for universities. Built to help educators choose and carry out the ideal products and solutions for their lecture rooms though making the most of their budgets, Brighter Futures offers unique pricing, devoted training account managers, and toll-absolutely free complex support for all Epson projectors and linked extras. Underneath the CARES Act, Epson education merchandise and solutions qualify for funding bundled in the package’s K-12 reduction fund,3 earning them a good and inexpensive choice for hybrid lecture rooms.
Epson is a world-wide know-how chief dedicated to co-making sustainability and enriching communities by leveraging its effective, compact, and precision technologies and digital technologies to connect individuals, factors, and info. The firm is focused on fixing societal concerns by improvements in property and place of work printing, commercial and industrial printing, producing, visual and life style. Epson’s intention is to grow to be carbon destructive and eliminate use of exhaustible underground means these types of as oil and metal by 2050.
Led by the Japan-primarily based Seiko Epson Company, the worldwide Epson Team generates yearly revenue of all-around JPY 1 trillion. worldwide.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based mostly in Los Alamitos, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin The us. To find out much more about Epson, please stop by: epson.com. You could also join with Epson The us on Facebook ( fb.com/Epson), Twitter ( twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube ( youtube.com/epsonamerica), and Instagram ( instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).